Yes! Geelong locals can now make use of our new contactless local delivery service.
Due to Covid-19, we are offering local delivery to the following Geelong postcodes to assist with social distancing. Zone 1 is FREE. Zone 2 has a fee of $10.
Zone 1 postcodes; 3214, 3215, 3216, 3217, 3218, 3219, 3220, 3224.
Zone 2 postcodes; 3212, 3213, 3221, 3222, 3223, 3225, 3226, 3227, 3228
Currently we are delivering all through Monday - Saturday (except on public holidays), however please note we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time; and all drop-offs will be subject to the following conditions;
- All parcels will be left in a safe, weather protected spot at the delivery address specified as we see fit; there will be zero interaction from our driver. No signatures are required.
- We and our driver are taking the utmost care to keep ourselves clean and sanitary. Hands will be santised before/after and between every delivery.
- We will email/text you to confirm your order has been delivered with photographic proof.
- We cannot drop off to addresses where there are dogs present or a pet that may interfere with the parcel or to P.O. Boxes and apartments where we only have ground level, common area access.
- If your address is NEW... please leave us instructions as we will rely on Google maps to find you!
- Please take care in providing correct delivery details as parcels will be left unattended at the address specified. Minkind accepts no liability if you provide the wrong address.
- For Zone 1 there is a minimum spend of $30 for free delivery. Once your shopping cart total exceeds this amount and a local address is used the free local delivery option will appear.
- Order by 12pm for same day delivery/drop off. Orders after midday will be delivered the following business day.
- Any returns will need to be actioned in-person at our Herne Hill store please email email@example.com for details
- We are trialling this local delivery service; it may be removed at our discretion.
We often do local deliveries to other postcodes on an ad-hoc basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03) 4227 2003 to discuss.